Google oAuth Consent - We use the Google consent screen and search console api. From the data available to SemanticDensity through the consent api, we use the email to set up your user profile for Semantic density.
Google Search Console - We then request access to your Google Search Console account. We access the sites you have in Google Search Console, then that we get from the consent screen
Google User Email - When you consent we use your email to send you updates on your search console account and keyword improvement opportunities based on the optimisation of those pages.
- Your email and search console data is stored on our servers and can be deleted at your request.
- We do not request any information other than we need.
- Our needs are limited to the login information, which is encrypted on our server, and the search console analytics information
- Our Data access is done via official application programming interfaces (APIs).
- All data accessing is done via https using SSL certificates.
- More info on Google OAuth 2.0
- More info on Search Analytics api